Pueblo Potato Cups
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ½ ounce) can black beans , drained
- 1 ½ cups Mexican blend cheese , shredded
- 4 green onions , diced
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes , diced
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ½ ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12 ounce) package smoked chorizo sausage or 1 (12 ounce) package andouille sausages , halved and cut in 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 jalapenos , seeded and diced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, cream of chicken soup and taco seasoning. Fold in the potatoes, black beans, cheese, green onion, sun-dried tomatoes, butter, sausage and jalapenos.
Spray a 12 cup cupcake tin with cooking spray. Fill and shape each cup with the potato mixture and 1/2 inches above the rim of the tin. Bake for 30-32 minutes. Allow to rest for 5 minutes prior to serving. Allow 3 potato cupcakes per person.